Future Of Videogames
Based in UK
Press / Business contact:
This is what Death Ray Manta is all about
Death Ray Manta is a short form top down arena shooter where you blow up enemies using colourful laserbeams. You spawn in the centre of the screen, moments later the screen is filled with mines, robots, rabbits and lasers from beyond the stars. Collect space gems for a bonus and shoot everything else that you can in order to flash lights at yourself. Aim for your own personal high score. How far into fish space can you get?
We Are The Future Of Videogames
We love you very much
Stuff this in your eyehole
Official Steam Release Trailer YouTube
Look at these. Just look at them!
There are far more images available for Future Of Videogames, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Future Of Videogames. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Featured at the Eurogamer Indie Games Arcade" - Eurogamer Expo, 2012
- "The Rob Fearon Award for being by Rob Fearon" - Every year for many years now! W00t!
- "The light displays are something else, too: you're born, each round, in the midst of a blizzard of rainbow particles, and your foes fragment in a rich neon shower under impact, staining the 2D world with their reds, greens, purples and pinks."
- Mysterious Reviewer Man, Edge
- "it may look like a Geometry Wars type of experience, but DRM is a much more tightly-focused and unforgiving game. Each stage lasts seconds, buffered by a few seconds of visual transition, so there's a strange rhythm to playing it: constant bursts of intensity with pauses for breathing."
- Rich Stanton, Eurogamer
- "...a mainline hit of pure colour and light and energy and noise and speed and then more colour and more light and lasers, lasers everywhere. It's like opening your skull and dunking your brain in a bowl full of sugar."
- Ruari O'Toole , RGCD
- "Absolutely Brilliant!"
- Rob Fearon, Future Of Videogames
Store linky! store.steampowered.com.
Request A Review Key
Team & Repeating Collaborator
All round bearded person